20 de julio de 2009

The Many Faces Of Love


Recopilatorio compuesto por 30 joyas de sixties northern soul & sunshine girl pop:

01 twinkle - micky
02 madeline bell - picture me gone
03 samantha jones - surrounded by a ray of sunshine
04 the caravelles - i hear a new kind of music
05 the flirtations - nothing but a heartache
06 dana gillespie - where will you be
07 lori burton - let no one come between us
08 candy and the kisses - are you trying to get rid of me baby
09 kiki dee - sunshine
10 billie davis - love to love
11 the sweetcorn - catch me, cath me
12 lisa miller - within myself
13 jackie trent - where are you now
14 bootiques - did you get your fun
15 rock flowers - (you're) my kind of music
16 pickettywitch - dreamworld
17 the royalettes - when summer's gone
18 lesley gore - summer symphony
19 claudine longet - i don't intend spend xmas without you
20 p.p. arnold - something beautiful happened
21 two of each - trinity street
22 sharon tandy - love is not a simple affair
23 liz damon's orient express - you're falling in love
24 clodagh rodgers - come back and shake me
25 peggy lipton - let me pass by
26 paper dolls - someday
27 paige claire - i'm too shy
28 the 5th dimension - the girls' song
29 the paris sisters - my good friend
30 tina mason - the way of love
 






















Actualización 2011

Descragar THE MANY FACES OF LOVE

No hay comentarios: